Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award!
It has been a while since my blog has received any official recognition so I was extra excited to open my inbox this week and see this award! I want to thank Deb Cowdrey over at Once Upon a Hot Flash! I’m humbled and honored that Deb Nominated me for this award!! Thanks Deb! If you have never read Deb’s blog please go take a look! Her writing and blog is filled with Gratitude! I know, for me, visiting her blog is an absolute joy, very uplifting…so go now!
- Put the Award logo on your blog
- Thank the person who nominated you, linking back to their site
- Answer 10 question the person asked you
- Nominate 10 blogs and notify them
- Write 10 new questions for them
- What’s your favorite song? It is Well With My Soul
- What’s one thing you are grateful for? Everything…. Hmmmm OK, My relationship with God…
- What’s your favorite day of the week and why? Sunday- everyday is a new beginning BUT Sunday it is OFFICIAL!
- Do you work or are you retired? Author, eBay seller, Perpetual student
- Early Bird or Night Owl? Both ( I KNOW- how long can that last?)
- How long have you been blogging? Since 2010
- What did you want to be when you grew up? Writer
- What do you do for relaxation? Lay down…haha no seriously, I STOP. My hot tub works too.
- Which of your own posts is your favorite? Oh My Goodness!!! There are over 700 of them…Wow, I will have to get back to you on that one!
- Do you believe in ghosts? Yes ( I could go into more detail about what I believe, but that is the short answer)
Your 10 Questions
Book or eBook?
Dog or Cat?
Ice Cream, Cake Or Both?
iPhone or other?
Desktop or Laptop?
Walk outside or on treadmill?
Warm weather or cold?
Mountains or Beach?
Drive or Fly?
Rule Breaker or Rule Follower?
Obviously it was easier for me to write out the rules than to nominate bloggers! I have a lot of male bloggers! Until this award came along I had not realized I have so many male “fellow Blogger” friends! Well it is the thought that counts, right? ((Wink))
I want to thank Deb again and thank you all for being such an encouragement to me! ❤