I’m honored to have been awarded the Inner Peace and Sunshine Awards thanks to one of my blogging friends over at A Universal Life!
I am always so grateful for these awards of appreciation and acknowledgment! As always is the way, the person who awarded me is a very inspiring writer! There are so many bloggers who touch my life daily…I never know where to begin to say thank you and to pay it forward.
Directions to accept the Sunshine Award.
1. Display the Award on your Blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the Blogger who awarded you.
3. Present 10 deserving Bloggers with the Award- ‘who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.
4. Link your awardees in the post and let them know of their being awarded with a comment.
5. Write 10 interesting things about you.
Inner Peace Award
Section 1a. Directions for you to accept the Inner Peace Award
The only ‘rule’ for the Inner Peace Award is that you write a short piece on why you are accepting it.
I would suggest that you forward on to other bloggers who you think would like it, 3-10, it’s up to you.
Ten interesting things about me:
1.I fall asleep praying almost every night.
2. I love all things Disney.
3. I wake up praying and giving thanks every morning!
4. I was married and had my first child by the time I was 19.
5. I grew up in San Diego, California!
6. I love to bake and cook!
7. I have a foundation that raises money to aid single parent families with financial issues.
8. I have 4 beautiful children!
9. I have 9 beautiful and simply amazing grandchildren!
10. I want to move to a far away country!
Here are the bloggers I am giving the Sunshine and Inner Peace Awards to (you can accept one or both):
1. God IS I AM
2. IM Confident
10. Sara Whitesell
I humbly accept the Inner Peace Award because I pray for the inner peace of all those in the world. I imagine a world where everyone enjoyed, at least, their own inner peace, if not the peace of the world.
Everyone here, all you who visit and enjoy my blog as well as the blogs of others, bring me much peace. And all of you who give your thoughts to the blogosphere….. so that we can learn and be inspired, are all more than worthy of awards..accolades….and standing ovations for your efforts! Thank you to each one of you!
Peace and Love