IF you need to talk about it…blog about….pray about it…. you have not let it go. Do not let others (the actions of) rule your life or cause you another minute of discomfort. Let it go. The only prayer you need to say is ” take it away God..I give it to you!” And don’t look back.
Keep talking about it…you are not over it. Keep blaming others for what has transpired….you are not over it. Get over it. Do not claim you are over it if you aren’t …….the truth shows in how we live our life!
Everything happens for a reason! We need to accept that and stop looking for more reasons to explain the disappointments we experience in life. We can not say “do not judge me” if we are still judging others. Let it go! Move on……..
When we let go…only love remains. We do not have to be in the others life; but we do need to let go of the anger and yes…even self pity. We are not victims! We can be grateful for what was and accept what is.
Move on…let go….and leave only love.
“Instructions for freedom”:
1. Life’s metaphors are God’s instructions.
2. You have just climbed up and above the roof, there is nothing between you and the Infinite; now, let go.
3. The day is ending, it’s time for something that was beautiful to turn into something else that is beautiful. Now, let go.
4. Your wish for resolution was a prayer. You are being here is God’s response, let go and watch the stars came out, in the inside and in the outside.
5. With all your heart ask for Grace and let go.
6. With all your heart forgive him, forgive yourself and let him go.
7. Let your intention be freedom from useless suffering then, let go.
8. Watch the heat of day pass into the cold night, let go.
9. When the Karma of a relationship is done, only Love remains. It’s safe, let go.
10. When the past has past from you at last, let go.. then, climb down and begin the rest of your life with great joy.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love