Some people (most of us) have a hard time following (trusting) our gut! Our intuition was a gift given to us by God. A gift to help us navigate through this life. So why is it that most of us ignore that special gift? We make our lives harder than they need be.
With that in mind I saw an episode of Oprah’s Life Class with Dr Phil about his book Life Code. Here is something I found very interesting and wanted to share.
Baiters- people who need to be out of your life –
Abuser ( emotional too)
The Evil 8– signs to look for to identify these people-
2. Lack empathy
3. No remorse/guilt
5. Thrives on drama
6. Brags about outsmarting others
7. Short term relationships
8. Fantasy world/delusional
Problem is most people DO NOT recognize or HEED the warning signs! There is also a list called the Nefarious 15 which lists the ways these people will infiltrate your life. I will post that next! Be on the look out! It is eye-opening! Sad to say I believe most of us will recognize BAITERS in our own life!
Here is the Nefarious 15 list!
The Nefarious 15
1. They infiltrate your life with promises and flattery.
2. Define you as a conspiratorial confidant.
3. Are focused on getting your approval.
4. They gather data to build a file on you.
5. Misdirect and maintain a mystery about who they really are.
6. Constantly blame others when confronted.
7. They will lie to the point of destruction.
8. Tendency to cheat and steal.
9. Isolate their victims to foster dependency.
10. Abuse positions of power.
11. Know your hot buttons to gain leverage.
12. Selective memory.
13. Two-faced: Spread lies and gossip.
15. Passive aggressive.